Who should go for the COVID-19 test?
- The most common symptoms are fever, tiredness, and dry cough.
- Some patients may have aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea. These symptoms are usually mild and begin gradually.
- Some people become infected but don’t develop any symptoms and don't feel unwell.
- Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems or diabetes, are more likely to develop serious illness.
- All symptomatic contacts of laboratory confirmed cases.
- All symptomatic health care workers.
- All hospitalized patients with Severe Acute Respiratory Illness (fever AND cough and/or shortness of breath).
- Infection is spread through droplets of an infected patient generated by coughing and sneezing
- Through prolonged contact with infected patients.
- Clean your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Cover your cough with the bend of elbow or tissue.
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter (3 feet) from people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask if you are ill with COVID-19 symptoms (especially coughing) or looking after someone who may have COVID-19.
- Self-isolate by staying at home if you begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms such as headache, low grade fever (37.3 C or above) and slight runny nose, until you recover.
- Wear a mask to avoid infecting other people.
- If you develop fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical advice promptly as this may be due to a respiratory infection or other serious condition. Call in advance and tell your provider of any recent travel or contact with travellers.
- Call us on +91 7065350350 and we will help book your appointment.
- Website: Visit www.oncquest.net for details and fill-in your contact number so that we can get in touch with you.
- ID and address proof (issued by Government).
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are protective gears designed to safeguard the health of technician by minimizing the exposure to a biological agent. PPE includes goggles, face- shield, mask, gloves, coverall/gowns (with or without aprons), head cover and shoe cover.
- Sample Type: Nasal Swab (Nasopharyngeal) and Throat Swab (Oropharyngeal) are preferred sample types. However other sample types may also be used as per ICMR guidelines.
Oncquest laboratories has 20-year legacy of trust and accuracy in pathology testing. A favourite amongst doctors, hospitals and other path labs, Oncquest has state-of-art lab infrastructure and is renowned for high quality testing. Oncquest Laboratories is backed by the Burman family, the promoters of Dabur.
Our Team of Doctors
Lab Director- National Reference Lab, Gurugram
Oncquest Laboratories Ltd B2/1A, Africa Avenue Road, Opp. St. Thomas Church Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi 110029