Hereditary Cancer Testing
1.DNA Genetic Cancer Risk Test (98 gene panel)
- Determine risk for 25 types of hereditary cancers, looks for mutations in 98 genes related to solid tumors.
- Screening test for individuals who have family history of cancer or who want to know if they are at an increased risk for cancer.
- Cover NCCN Guidelines gene and ACMG variant reporting
- Give a detailed report on the presence of mutations associated with increased cancer risk
Who can test?
- Healthy individuals who want to know if they are at an increased risk for cancer.
Individuals with a family history of cancer:
- A combination (usually 2 or more) of cancers on the same side of the family.
- A family member with breast, colorectal, endometrial, and possibly other types of cancers before age 50.
- A family member with a rare (i.e. triple-negative breast cancer, ovarian cancer) cancer at any age.
- Individuals with cancer who want to understand if their cancer was hereditary and if they are at an increased risk for other cancers.
|DNA Genetic Cancer Risk Test - 25 Major Cancer List
|Large Bowel and Rectum
||Lung and Pleura
||Urinary Tract and Bladder
||Miscellaneous Endocrine Gland
||Head and Neck
||Central Nervous System
|Peripheral Nervous System
Early Cancer Detection
2. CRC Protect Test
- Most sensitive test for the screening of early stage colorectal cancer (CRC) and precancerous lesions when disease is most curable
- Accurate, non-invasive test for early detection of Colorectal cancer (CRC)
- Circulating Tumor cell (CTC) identification based assay
- Suitable for individuals who never been diagnosed with colorectal cancer
3. Prostate Cancer Test
- Precise routine blood test that clarifies whether a patient can avoid painful diagnostic biopsy following inconclusive/gray zone results from PSA testing
- Helps in Reducing Physician uncertainty and patient anxiety
- Circulating Tumor cell (CTC) identification based test done on CMx platform
- Suitable for men who never diagnosed with prostate cancer
Cancer Recurrence Monitoring
4. PanCA Monitor Test
- Monitoring test for treatment effectiveness & early recurrence of solid tumors
- Non-invasive, radiation free, routine recurrence monitoring for 17 different types of cancers.
- Circulating tumor cell (CTC) identification-based test done on clinically proven CMx platform
|PanCA Monitor Test – 17 cancer list
||Head and Neck
||Renal cell carcinoma
Somatic Cancer Testing
5. LBx Multiorgan Somatic Mutation panel
- Analysis of multiple solid tumors for 73 genes
- Most comprehensive and NCCN guidelines complete test to detect somatic alterations
- Helps in targeted therapy selection and treatment monitoring
- Circulating tumor cell (CTC) identification-based test
6. PDL1 CTC Test
- Assess PDL-1 expression in Lung cancer patients
- Determine eligibility for immunotherapy
- Circulating tumor cell (CTC) identification-based test done on CMX platform
7. Lung Cancer LBx panel + PDL1
- Only NCCN guideline complete test for immunotherapy and targeted selection for patients with lung cancer
- Non-invasive and highly sensitive blood test when tissue is not available
- Offers timely insight during cancer management process
- PDL1 testing by using Dako antibody
- Testing is done using advanced Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and sensitive CTC capture on CMx platform
8. Lung Cancer LBx (NGS only)
- For target selection for patients with lung cancer
- NCCN guideline complete test for cancer management
- Done by using advanced Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)