- Predict risk of recurrence in ER+, HER2- early stage (I/II) patients with Invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC) of breast and also aids in the Chemotherapy treatment decision.
- The test can stratify node negative (NO) and node-positive (NP) patients effectively across all ages, including early onset (<45 years) patients as well.
- This is the only test developed and validated on Indian patients.
- Results are binary (high risk or Low risk) with no intermediate risk zone, making it easier for physicians to make clinical decisions.
- The test has better prognostic ability when compared with Ki-67, PREDICT, IHC4 and showed good concordance with Oncotype Dx.
Eligibility criteria for CanAssist-Breast
- Patients with invasive ductal breast carcinoma
- Hormone receptor -positive (ER+, PR+/-)
- Her2neu receptor – negative (Her2-)
- Up to T3 tumor size
- Up to N1 (3 lymphnode positive)
Exclusion criteria for CanAssist-Breast
- ER- patients
- HER2+ patients
- Triple negative (TNBC) patients
- Patients treated with neo-adjuvant chemotherapy/hormone therapy