The First commercial laboratory internationally to offer
- IRMA, a comprehensive mutation analysis of CML patients resistant to Imatinib
The First commercial laboratory in India to offer
- RQ–PCR assays for monitoring & Break point analysis of CML patients and gene amplification assays for profiling of Breast Cancer
- Gene Sequencing – EGFR & GIST Mutation /C-Kit Mutation
“First –to- Market” commercial assays
- RT-PCR based diagnostic assays
- Flow Cytometry based diagnosis of PNH
- FISH method for MLL gene rearrangement
- Clopidogrel & Warfarin Pharmacogenomics assays
Launch Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
High throughput sequencing, detect mutations as low as 5% tumor cells. The process is multiplexed by targeting many genes at a time to detect multiple mutations of a single sample. Each DNA nucleotide is read several times (100-1000 times) which adds to the specificity of the assay. This platform provides accurate, reliable data and excellent coverage.
For more information, click here.
Trusted by pharma majors & Clinical research organizations
Oncquest is committed to serve the analytical part of “clinical trials” (Phase I-IV) with a qualified and trained project management team.
Oncquest assists pharmaceutical and biotech companies with protocol design and provides regulatory expertise and project management tools to advance process efficiencies.