An Overview about
Oncquest Laboratories Ltd has a two-decade legacy of trust, and accuracy in pathology testing. A favourite amongst clinicians, specialty hospitals, and other path labs, Oncquest is known for second opinion and final diagnosis using most advanced technology and skills, and for its excellence in Molecular and Clinical Diagnostics.
Oncquest has a highly skilled and globally reputed team of qualified doctors with combined experience of 600+ years. Its logistic capabilities and Pan Asia geographical spread makes Oncquest an ideal associate for all clinical activities in India and neighbouring countries.
KEY BUSINESS AREAS
- Specialized Diagnostics: Molecular Biology, Flow Cytometry, Gene Sequencing, Surgical Pathology and Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Cytogenetics etc.
- Routine Diagnostics: Hematology, Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Microbiology, Immunoassays, ELISA etc.
- Hospital Lab Management: Partners with Hospitals to optimize Lab Operations
- Clinical Trials: Partners Pharma Cos, CROs for trials & Patient Support Programs
- R&D: Pioneer in introducing advanced, high end tests in the Indian Market
- Extensive Test Menu: Over 4,000 tests – from the basic routine tests, to the most complex and spanning over 200 technologies.
- Large Customer base: We serve 1.8 million customers in a year, with client base of over 700 contracted hospitals and 15000 Clinicians.
- Highly trusted by International & Domestic Partners for accurate and conclusive results
- Leader in Oncology testing
- Accredited by NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories).
Oncquest – India’s Leading Super Specialised Laboratory Network
- National footprint spans 43 Labs, 350 Collection Centres & 1700+ Service Associates.
- National Reference Laboratory: A-17 Info City, Sector 34, Gurugram, Haryana 122001.
- Regional Reference Labs: New Delhi, Bengaluru & Kolkata
- Satellite Labs: Amritsar, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bulandshahr, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Guwahati, Hisar, Hyderabad, Jalandhar, Indore, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panchkula, Patna, Pune, Raigarh, Ranchi, Surat, Udaipur, Varanasi and Vijayawada.
International Network – Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Uzbekistan
- 2000: Molecular Diagnostics Research Laboratory
- 2002: Commenced Commercial Operations in Molecular and Flow Cytometry
- 2004: Surgical Pathology and IHC
- 2006: NABL accreditation as per ISO 15189: 2003 FISH, Cytogenetics, Gene, Sequencing
- 2009: Introduction of PCRs for infectious disease management
- 2010: Ventured into Hospital Laboratory Management and Routine Testing
- 2011: College of American Pathologists (CAP) accreditation Microbiology, Hybrid Capture, LBC,
- 2012: HPLC
- 2013: Culture
- 2016: Next Generation Sequencing
- 2017: Capillary Electrophoresis, IFA
- 2018: Liquid Biopsy, Nephelometry, Immunofixation
Oncquest’s expertise in the areas of Companion Diagnostics, Pharmacogenomics and greater penetration into Personalized Medicine has made it the future epicenter of the technological advancement in healthcare, to come. Preferred partner by Global Pharma companies and CROs for Clinical trials (Phase I – Phase IV).We also provide Patient Support Programme, Clinical Trials, and Validation Study on patients to bring down the cost of diagnosis and treatment, Epidemic Study.