An Overview about
We are India’s Largest Cancer Diagnostic Network with over 20 years of experience under its belt, College of American Pathology (CAP) and NABL accredited laboratory, Oncquest is known for its excellence in Molecular and Clinical Diagnostics.
WE HAVE THE
- Footprint of over 41 Laboratories, 250 + collection center’s & 1400 + business associate across Pan India and South Asia.
- Central Reference Laboratory located at New Delhi, Regional Reference Laboratories at New Delhi, Bengaluru & Kolkata, and Satellite Labs at Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chandigarh,Coimbatore, Hisar, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Indore, Patna, Pune, Panchkula, Surat, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Udaipur & Ranchi.
- Strong logistic capabilities and pan Asia geographical spread makes Oncquest an ideal associate for all clinical activities in India and neighboring countries.
- Conduct over 4,000 different tests from the routine to the most complex.
- Customer base of over 700 Contracted Hospitals and 15000 Clinicians Span over 200 technologies.
- We are serving 1.8 million patients every year.
- Providing high end assays to all major hospitals, doctors and patients.
- Currently managing laboratories for 30 different hospitals
- Planning to significantly expand operations in India & neighboring countries the near future
KEY BUSINESS AREAS
- Specialized Diagnostics: Molecular Biology, Flow Cytometry, Gene Sequencing, Surgical Pathology and Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Cytogenetics etc.
- Routine Diagnostics: Hematology, Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Microbiology, Immunoassays, ELISA etc.
- Hospital Lab Management: Partners with Hospitals to optimize Lab Operations
- Clinical Trials: Partners Pharma Cos, CROs for trials & Patient Support Programs
- R&D: Pioneer in introducing advanced, high end tests in the Indian Market
OUR JOURNEY SO FAR
2000: Molecular Diagnostics Research Laboratory
2002: Commenced Commercial Operations in Molecular and Flow Cytometry
2004: Surgical Pathology and IHC
2006: NABL accreditation as per ISO 15189: 2003 FISH, Cytogenetics, Gene, Sequencing
2009: Introduction of PCRs for infectious disease management
2010: Ventured into Hospital Laboratory Management and Routine Testing
2011: College of American Pathologists (CAP) accreditation Microbiology, Hybrid Capture, LBC,
2016: Next Generation Sequencing
2017: Capillary Electrophoresis, IFA
2018: Liquid Biopsy, Nephelometry, Immunofixation – to be start soon
Oncquest’s expertise in the areas of Companion Diagnostics, Pharmacogenomics and greater penetration into Personalized Medicine has made it the future epicenter of the technological advancement in healthcare, to come. Preferred partner by Global Pharma companies and CROs for Clinical trials (Phase I – Phase IV).We also provide Patient Support Programme, Clinical Trials, and Validation Study on patients to bring down the cost of diagnosis and treatment, Epidemic Study.